Thursday 18 April 2013

Getting There


This week I feel I have turned a corner, my doctor isn't so sure, but for the first time in a long long time I am looking forward to the future, I am planing a life with my husband free of worries and I am aware that I am more in control of my emotions than I have been for a while. The reason for the change is that I am focusing a lot of my energies on this, this post started me thinking and I am now very close to launching a new idea designed to help other people. I have decided that I want to see the flowers and instead of focusing on the negative things in my life I am determined to notice the light around me.

1 comment:

  1. I still think it's a brilliant idea, good for you finding something that you can be passionate about and which is sure to bring you, and other people lots of smiles, and making other people smile will make you smile even more... And so on, and so forth. Xx

    ReplyDelete