Friday 26 April 2013

Friday Letters #026



Dear Self - You did it, you got through another week. Yes there have been bumps and diversions along the way but I finally understand that this is ok, it's ok to cry and ask for help xxx
Dear Weather - I'm loving the appearance of the sun, although as I type this it is raining!
Dear Body - I know you are loving being back at work but please please stop hurting so much.
Dear Kellie - Thank you so much for you continued support recently. You have helped me through the darkest of times and I really do appreciate all the help you have given me xx 
Dear Stuart - Thank you for being my rock, for pulling me through and for all the support and love you have surrounded me with xxx
Dear Bloggers - Don't forget about my pledge, if you want to receive a letter or you know someone who would benefit from a letter then please do get in touch with me x
Dear Candy Crush Saga - You are driving me absolutely crazy!
Dear Twitter - Thank you for the support and advice you have given me this week x

Photobucket

I hope you all enjoy your weekend xxx 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Gemma. Always here for you, I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete