Saturday 20 April 2013

Dream


I dream of a place where war doesn't exist, where people are free to marry whomever they please, where we are free to be ourselves without fear of judgement. A place where people aren't afraid, where gun ownership is controlled, where we are encouraged to chase our dreams no matter how crazy they may seem. A place where health services are available to anyone and everyone regardless of income, where mental illness can be talked about freely without fear of being labelled, where children can play outside without worry. 

I dream of peace, flowers, holding hands, kissing, rainstorms, smiles, freedom. I dream of creating the perfect world where people are happy, where no one goes hungry, where fresh water is readily available to all those who need it.  These are big dreams I know, but whilst I have my dreams I can confidently go forward on my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment