Thursday 11 April 2013

Apologies

I just wanted to apologise for not blogging for a while, I have so many ideas in my head but I have been feeling so overwhelmed with the anxiety and a return of my endometriosis pain that I have been unable to find the motivation to sit and blog. There are lots of questions running around in my head which I have no answers too and they are slowly sucking what little energy I do have away. In the past two weeks I have tried to reach out to friends I don't want to lose and have been given nothing back in return, I think I have slowly realised that there really is no way back for us, and whilst this is hurting me like crazy I think it is the only way for me to be able to move on.

I also haven't been sleeping too well again recently and have been taking afternoon naps to help me get through the day, if anyone has any ideas on what I could be doing to help myself I'd really appreciate any tips you can give me.


1 comment:

  1. don't apologise for not blogging, people who care understand that its something you can only do when you're not feeling blue!!!
    lots of love and happy thoughts! xx

    ReplyDelete