Tuesday 16 April 2013

Boston


It was with great despair and a heavy heart that I watched the unfolding footage at the Boston Marathon last night. Whilst the footage was awful and left me shaken to my very core, I was also immensely proud. Proud of those people who selflessly helped the injured, proud of the way twitter came together to provide support and information, proud of the fact that although the world I love is under attack the vast majority of us are driven to help those in need and proud of every single person who today won't live their life in fear of what might be around the corner. 

My thoughts and prayers are with those who are injured, I hope with all my heart that they are able to overcome the atrocities of yesterday.

This post is dedicated to all those who lost their lives. May they Rest In Peace, free of suffering and pain.   

No comments:

Post a Comment