Friday 19 October 2012

Friday Letters #006


Yay, it's Friday again which means it's time for some more Friday Letters!

Dear Stuart - Good luck, believe in yourself and be as amazing as always xxx
Dear Shoulder - For 26 long years you have worked perfectly, please please get better soon so I can do my job properly, and stop wearing this annoying sling.
Dear Sling - It's not that I don't like you, it's just you get in the way and make the simplest of tasks so difficult.
Dear Tetley - I love you, I really really do, but please learn how to use your new cat flap and quickly, and also please go back to sleeping at night! xxx
Dear Stuart - Thank you for lending me your ears and your own prospective this week, sometimes I need to take a step back from the big things xxx
Dear Weather - I love autumn, but would it be possible to have more of the crisp autumn mornings and slightly less rain?! Also when are the leaves going to start changing colour, surely it's already happened by now normally?
Dear S - No matter where you are, or what you are going through, please know that both Stuart and I are always at the end of the phone. Love you xxx


Photobucket




Enjoy your weekend guys!

6 comments:

  1. oh no - a sling? Hope your shoulder recovers soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sling is no good! Hope you heal up quickly. Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, hope your shoulder feels better! and I agree with the crisp autumn mornings. there is nothing better in the world than that!

    visiting from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek I hope your shoulder feels better soon! And I like people who smile when it's raining, too :)

    Happy Friday!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that quote!

    Happy weekend! Drop by & say hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourites and very appropriate today as its raining!! x

      Delete