Friday 1 March 2013

Friday Letters #021



What a week this has been, full of highs and lows which have left me exhausted and at times hysterical, still onwards and upwards I will go.

Dear Mom and Dad - What would I do without you? You pick me up when I'm down and I love how the 3 of us all text each other at the same time. The two of you know me better than I know myself and you have taught me so much about how to love, grow and be myself. I love you both from the bottom of my heart xxx
Dear F - Thank you for being one of the greatest friends a girl could wish for, I love that you are such an important part of my life now xx
Dear S - Feel better soon hun. Thank you for picking me up last Thursday and setting me back onto the right path again. I adore our friendship, I love how we don't have to speak to each other every day and yet we both know that the other person is there no matter what xx
Dear Sleep - So the sleeping tablets make me sleep but without them I find myself tossing and turning all night napping for an hour here and there. Please stop being so elusive so that I can maybe start feeling a bit more like a human being again.
Dear Tetley - I love the cuddly mood you are in at the minute, you make me so happy - best present ever!
Dear H - I am struggling every day to figure out what I should do about our friendship, I don't want us to not be a part of each others lives and yet I feel like I have been chewed up and spat out. This all started from a simple understanding which has run away from us. I hope that with time we are able to patch things up x
Dear Train Users - Please PLEASE eat with your mouth closed, no-one wants to see your food going round and round your mouth, not only is it disgusting it is also hugely impolite. STOP IT!
Dear Stuart - This week I saved the best till last! Thank you for being there to dish out hugs, comfort, words of wisdom, advice, a shoulder to cry on and to reassure me time and time again that I will get better. You really are 1 in a million and I have no way to show you just how grateful I am for everything you do. xxxx


Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend guys xx

1 comment:

  1. I want to thank you as well, for your lovely words when I needed them this week. x x

    ReplyDelete