Monday 25 February 2013

Here we go again...


I decided this weekend that every Monday I was going to wipe the slate clean and start again, forget about the bad things from the week before, make a note of the good things, dust myself off and keep travelling along the road. The latter part of last week was undeniably tough and I spent the majority of the weekend having to reset myself ready to start again, but I did it and I have no intention of letting it knock my re-emergising confidence.

Last weeks good times:
3 days of no anxiety whatsoever, friends who are there no matter what, laughs with my parents, cuddles with Tetley, sunflowers, cleaning, seafront walks with my husband, singing Legally Blonde at the top of my voice, holiday planning.

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making a list of the good things at the end of every week. There are good things every week. I'm sorry your weekend was tough though, hun. x

    ReplyDelete