Wednesday 12 December 2012

Fudge

I don't really have a sweet tooth but Stuart definitely does - one of his weaknesses is fudge so I thought I would give making it a go. This recipe was ridiculously easy and tasted delicious - it's definitely one I intend to make again and would make a wonderful gift for someone.

Ingredients:
400g Dark or Milk Chocolate
397g Condensed Milk
25g Butter
100g Icing Sugar

Recipe:
Break the chocolate into pieces and place in a non stick saucepan with the milk and butter.
Melt the ingredients together until they are smooth and silky, stirring occasionally.
Sieve in the Icing sugar and make sure that it is mixed together thoroughly .
Press the mixture into a lined tin, smoothing over the top with the back of a spoon.
Chill in the fridge for an hour until set.
Cut into squares.

Enjoy!!

I pressed some mini marshmallows into the fudge once it was smoothed over in the tin. I think you could also try dried fruit/nuts/silver balls - Anything that takes your fancy really!!




1 comment: