Friday 21 December 2012

Friday Letters #015


I love this series of posts, mainly because it gives me a chance every week to sit down and reflect on all the good things that have happened through the week and let go of the bad.

Dear Mom - Thank you so much for an amazing day in Covent Garden on Wednesday, who would've thought that a slow lunch, champagne cocktails, coffee and cake followed by Shrek would be so much fun. Was nice to just spend some time the 2 of us and I am looking forward to repeating it on Boxing Day xxx
Dear St Pancras Starbucks Staff - A huge thank you to these guys for sitting with me and calming me down during a panic attack, I can honestly say that I was overwhelmed by your kindness and concern x
Dear 2013 - I am so excited to welcome you in and an looking forward to all the fun things I have planned during your 12 months.
Dear Random Guys at St Pancras - Thank you for confronting the guy who purposely tripped me and for making sure I was ok and still had all my belongings with me.
Dear Self - You are stronger than you give yourself credit for, 2013 will be the year to build upon my self belief.
Dear Christmas - It really feels like you have snuck on me this year, I still have a ton of things to do before I am ready for you.
Dear Stuart - So we now have 3 whole weeks together before you disappear every Monday morning again. This is the longest we've had together since the end of August - Can't wait!! xxx


Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend guys and I hope you all have a great Christmas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment