Monday 26 November 2012

Time to be Thankful


I spent yesterday in bed with yet another headache and a body that ached like I was coming down with the flu, today the aches have gone but the headache remains - shock (I'll be phoning the doctor later so hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it ASAP). With all of this I have been feeling a little overwhelmed so I thought it was about time I listed the things I was currently grateful for.
  • A husband who makes dinner, hoovers and brings me flowers when I am stuck in bed feeling sorry for myself.
  • Friends like F who are always at the end of the phone no matter what the problem.
  • Family who send me fun links to pictures to make me smile and who cut me no slack during words with friends games.
  • A cat who loves to cuddle up with me when I'm feeling sorry for myself.
  • That no matter how bad I think things are, I am surrounded by love, friends and family.
  • New friends on twitter and other bloggers who have provide me with a whole new support network.
  • That Christmas is just around the corner which means a week of food, drink, laughter and lots of time spent with my amazing family.
There is probably lots more to add so expect lots of editing to this post but for now I'm off to do some research into keeping these headaches at bay until I can get into the doctors.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post. I love the graphic at the top, it's something I have to keep reminding myself of a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete