Friday 9 November 2012

Friday Letters #009


Its Friday again - this week has flown by, probably due to a mixture of me feeling poorly and heading back to work after a week off! Very much looking forward to having some rest and relaxation this weekend.

Dear Hubby - Thank you for your love, understanding and just for generally being awesome!! xxx
Dear N - Thank you for my flowers, there was absolutely no need but I adore them :)
Dear Body - Please please stop hurting as soon as possible. I know you don't like body conditioning but it is important!!
Dear Head - If you could go just one day without giving me a headache I would really appreciate it. 
Dear Fellow train users - Please don't ignore the big ass sign which says QUIET AREA - if you need to talk on your phone then please go somewhere else to do it, no one else wants to hear about your boring meetings!
Dear Twitter - I love how my totally boring tweets seem to get the most attention! Realised this week that I come to you first to get my dose of news and gossip every morning, my addiction is getting worse!
Dear Flowers - Please last forever! You smell amazing and put a smile on my face every time I walk past you.
Dear Blog - Sorry for neglecting you this week, I've missed you!



Photobucket

Enjoy your weekend xxx

4 comments:

  1. your letter to the train in the best :) thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Tell those train people to shut the effff up (;
    have an amazing Weekend!

    xoxo Yesi <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along! LOVE your letters! that print is adorable.

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My week flew by too! I love those ones! Also, I am with you on the twitter addiction. I check it before I even get out of bed in the morning. Ridiculous! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    Bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete