Tuesday 3 September 2013

August

August is one of my favourite months for lots of reasons, although mostly it's because both Stuart and I get to celebrate our birthdays. As we were both off work for 4 weeks we have been able to spend lots of time with each other and reconnect with our aims and goals together. Some days we did absolutely nothing at all and other days we fitted lots into a short space of time. We have been lucky enough to be gifted with memberships to both the English Heritage and the National Trust as birthday presents so we are looking forward to doing more exploring thanks to those. I've missed blogging but I have started a journal which I write in every night before bed, I find it helps refocus my mind and get rid of the negative thoughts that were plaguing me most evenings. I am excited to get back into blogging more though :)

A countryside walk

Birthday flowers from my parents

Birthday Champagne

Sweating after a game of badminton 

Chocolate coated strawberries and drinks

Picnic

Reculver 

At the top of a very blustery hill







2 comments:

  1. These are great pictures!!

    I have nominated you for a Liebster award!! Find out more here

    http://history-neverrepeats.blogspot.co.uk/

    Katrina X

    ReplyDelete