Thursday 8 August 2013

Hats, hats, hats

This week I have been searching for a way to make myself feel better, for me many of the things that used to bring me pleasure are now on the banned list - eating out, exercise, so I have rediscovered my love of a good hat. To me hats can hide a multitude of sins as well as making me feel glamourous. Some of the comments we got after venturing out in hats were hilarious - my mom likened us to the Beckhams (until Stuart wears a sarong i'm not too worried), we had comparisons to The Good Life, and my aunt even compared Stuart to my beloved grandpa!

Hat - Topshop
T-shirt - Primark
Skirt - Primark
Cardigan - Gok at Sainsburys

Cap - Ted Baker
T-shirt - Holister
Shorts - Republic
Watch - Armani

See, a hat can turn the normal into the glamourous!


1 comment:

  1. I love a good hat, although I always feel really self-conscious if I wear a big one. I am trying to adopt them into my everyday wear a little more as it seems a shame for my collection to sit there unloved.

    ReplyDelete