Tuesday 4 June 2013

Secrets


Secrets can be a great thing, I am currently planning ideas for my husband to help celebrate our first wedding anniversary and I want him to be completely surprised with his gifts, however not all secrets are good. There are secrets that we keep, those that we hide deep down inside ourselves so that other people don't judge us, today I shared one of my secrets on the lovely Jennys blog. I decided to share it there because I just didn't have the strength to publish it here, I can't tell you why, I had it all typed up but when the mouse was hovering over the publish button I started to panic, I came out in a cold sweat and realised that the only way to get it out was to ask someone else for help.
I believe that sharing the secrets that are harming us is the best way to start healing, therefore I am hoping that today will be the first step forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment