Saturday 11 May 2013

Books, books, books


I am a massive book worm, there is nothing I love better then diving into a book and not emerging until the story is over. Recently I have found that reading has become a way of escaping from anxiety, I fully immerse myself into the characters, the plots, the ideas and am often surprised when I've finished a book and discover that the world around me hasn't really changed all that much.

I am therefore asking you guys, the people who read my blog, who know my weaknesses and hopefully some strengths what books you recommend reading. I love all sorts of genres so please feel free to comment on here or over at twitter. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. read never look back, by Lesley Pearce, its epic and great to get lost in!
    I've also read the Joy Luck club recently, by Amy Tan, which was good and full of amazing imagery.

    My goodreads account is here: http://www.goodreads.com/lozkp its a great website for getting book recommendations!

    ReplyDelete