Monday 20 January 2014

Questions

My life is full of unanswered questions at the minute, they float round my brain and cause me distress at the most inconvenient of moments. Therefore I have decided to list them here in the hope that seeing them writing down will help me find the answers and move on.

What will happen my ed therapy ends?
Will I ever be fully recovered?
Will I be able to have children?
What if I end up passing my depression/anxiety/eating disorder/cysts/endometriosis onto my children?
Am I really feeling happy or is that just the medication?
Will I ever be happy with my body?
When will I learn that my happiness doesn't revolve around my dress size?

These are just a few of the questions on my mind and I have no idea how to answer any of them.

2 comments:

  1. I have been struggling with the last two for a long time now and I feel as though I really need to do something about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard isn't it, my problem is that I have no idea how to even start answering them. You know I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. xxx

      Delete